In addition to their technical skills, the potential candidate must have experience using the version control system provided by GitHub to manage their codebase. They should be adept at creating and managing branches, merging changes, resolving conflicts, using GitHub for code reviews, and issue tracking.
- Teach and mentor students in front-end development.
- Create learning materials such as tutorials, code examples, and exercises to help students improve their understanding of front-end software development.
- Provide feedback to students on their code and help them identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborate with other developers on projects to ensure that code is written in a standardized manner.
- Troubleshoot issues with students’ code and guide how to fix problems.
- Organise and implement Hackathons.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and developments in front-end development, including new technologies, frameworks, and best practices.
- Experience leading classes, workshops, or training sessions.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with other developers.
- Commitment to staying up to date with the latest developments in front-end development.
If you are passionate about front-end development and enjoy sharing your knowledge and skills with others, we would love to hear from you. Kindly submit your resume and cover letter outlining your experience and qualifications.