We are empowering young Nigerians to become world class engineers through our intensive training programme
Explore all 29 topics
Topic 1: Basic Web Development
- Review and expand on the web development fundamentals you’ll need to succeed in any full-stack career.
- Learn how to use Chrome’s native debugger to find and fix problems in your code.
What you can expect from the course
Browse available payment plans
At LM Tech Hub, we believe in empowering individuals through education, and we are dedicated to making our programs accessible to a diverse range of learners.
LM TECH HUB provides flexible and convenient payment options for you to participate in the programme. We are pleased to offer the following payment options:
Study Now, Pay Later
Study to become the best programmer that you can be without having to worry about the costs while studying. This option allows shortlisted candidates that meet our selection criteria to start their studies immediately and defer payment until a later date. Interested candidates must be a B.Sc or HND certificate holders, NYSC graduate and verifiable guarantor.
Pay back after you start a job ₦750,000 + interest
Total course fee ₦750,000
Upfront deposit (must be paid at enrollment) ₦50,000
Maximum loan amount ₦650,000
Payments made during the course ₦0
Loan repayment 2 months after starting a job
Flexible payments in 3 instalments
Candidates do not have to pay for the course all at once, with a flexible payment plan you are allowed to pay in three instalments. With 30% paid upfront to secure a place and the remaining 70% spread over the period of the course.
Course fee ₦750,000
30% deposit paid at the enrollment ₦225,000
Balance paid in 2 instalments during the course ₦525,000
Total Cost ₦750,000
Get 20% off when you pay upfront
For those who prefer to complete their payment before the program begins. This option provides you with peace of mind, knowing that your tuition is settled, and you can fully immerse yourself in the program from day one
Course fee before discount ₦750,000
Fee paid at the time of application ₦637,500
Total Cost ₦637,500
Bank fiananced study loan over 12 months
You can finance your education through our partner Sterling Bank. Visit www.edubanc.ng for more information.
Course fee ₦750,000
Upfront depost paid at application stage ₦0
Loan amount ₦750,000
Repayment over 12 months before interest charge ₦62,500
Repayment over 12 months with interest charge ₦78,750
Please note that specific terms and conditions may apply to each payment option, and eligibility criteria for the Study Now, Pay Later program will be assessed on an individual basis.
Ready to become a Software Engineer?
Unleash your potential with our comprehensive program designed to equip you with the knowledge and skills needed to excel in your career.